Monday, September 10, 2012

Off to a Great Start

Happy Monday everyone! I apologize for the blog not being updated on time. I forgot to hit publish! I have enjoyed visiting your classes today. Just wanted to let everyone know that I will try to leave a brief note of what I observed in the class prior to leaving. I hope you will find this helpful.

Painting: As you can see painting has begun. Please remember to remind your students to keep hands off rails and walls. Thanks for your help with this matter.

Playgrounds: Please follow the recess schedules set up for you. Also, teachers should be roaming/roving around the playground areas to ensure students are following safety precaution. We encourage you to participate with your children if all a possible. This is a great way to get to know the students and the things going on in their lives.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment