Sunday, September 15, 2013

Curriculum Tips

Our DIBELS/TRC window opens on September 16th.  I will be coming around to each classroom within the next 2 to 3 days to make sure your assessments are going smoothly.  Remember, if you need help, please let me know too.  Do the DIBELS Next assessments first before you begin the TRC.  I will be making you a folder of "the graphic organizers" you will most likely need to conduct your TRC with your students.  I will also put the "ring" of questions in your box so you have them to give to your students.  Please "drop" me an e-mail when all your DIBELS Next assessments are done and you are beginning your TRC.

Also, I will be testing our LEP Kindergarten students this week.  I will be sending home a letter on Tuesday letting parents know I will be testing these children.

I hope you have a good week with your students!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment